A nice old fashioned ground. The staff and security team were friendly and helpful. The food at the away end was excellent - especially the hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows. The parking is street parking and the rugby club 2 minutes away lets supporters park there.
The ground was opened in 1947 to house Ruislip Manor F.C.. Ruislip Manor played there until the club collapsed in 2008, and the lease for the ground was then purchased by Wealdstone F.C. The stadium has been slowly improved and expanded since then.