1. Milton Keynes Dons FC, commonly known as MK Dons, is a professional football club based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England. The club was founded in 2004 and is the successor to Wimbledon FC, which relocated to Milton Keynes and underwent a controversial rebranding process.
2. MK Dons play their home matches at Stadium MK, a state-of-the-art stadium with a seating capacity of over 30,000 spectators. The stadium was built specifically for the club and was completed in 2007.
3. MK Dons main rivals are AFC Wimbledon. Other rivals include Northampton Town, Peterborough United and Wycombe Wanderers.
4. MK Dons have had a varied history in terms of their league position. After their formation, they started in the Football League One (third tier of English football) and experienced both promotions and relegations over the years.
5. MK Dons have had notable cup runs in their history, including winning the Football League Trophy in 2008. They reached the fifth round of the FA Cup in 2012-13.