1. Crawley Town Football Club is an English professional football club based in Crawley, West Sussex. The club was founded in 1896 and currently plays in League Two, the fourth tier of English football.
2. The club's home ground is The People's Pension Stadium, which has a capacity of 6,134 spectators. The stadium was opened in 1997 and was previously known as The Broadfield Stadium.
3. Crawley Town's highest-ever league finish is tenth place in League One, which they achieved in the 2011-12 season.
4. Crawley Town is known for its successful cup runs and giant-killings. The club has beaten several higher-ranked teams in cup competitions, including Derby County, Bristol City, and Hull City.
5. Crawley's main rivals are AFC Wimbledon. The two sides have played each other frequently since 2009 and are geographically close. Other rivals include Brighton & Hove Albion.