1. Stevenage FC is a professional football club based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire. The club was founded in 1976 and are known as The Boro.
2. The club's home ground is the Lamex Stadium, which has a capacity of 7,800 spectators. The stadium was opened in 1961 and has been the home of Stevenage FC since then.
3. Stevenage FC has a reputation for being a "giant killer" in cup competitions, having defeated several higher-ranked teams over the years. The club's most famous result came in the 2011, when it beat Premier League side Newcastle United in the third round of the FA Cup.
4. The club has won several honours throughout its history, They were League Two play-off winners in 2010-11, Conference National Champions 1995/96, 2009/10 and have won the FA Trophy twice.
5. Stevenage's highest finish was sixth place in League One which was achieved in the 2011/12 season.