Ground The club originally played at the Meadows, a site donated to the village by Colonel Wiggins. However, the ground was unenclosed and the club could not charge for admission. Following World War II, they relocated to the Guants, a field on Snake Lane. However, this was soon needed for housing. The club then purchased a field on Redditch Road for £1,000, building a new ground that became opened in 1957 and was named Lye Meadow. A record attendance of 13,500 was set for an FA Amateur Cup quarter-final tie against Enfield in 1964–65, although it is estimated that there were up to 16,000 in the ground.