Very helpful staff. Disabled parking available (only 3 spaces) accessible gate into ground available on request. Accessible toilet also available but not used. Good sightlines to the pitch at pitch level. Only attended a preseason friendly which Warry lost!
Ground The club played firstly at Stockton Lane in Stockton Heath in 1949, arriving at London Road in 1950, then moving to its first ground on Loushers lane (the Cheshire Police Ground) in 1953, returning to further down Stockton Lane in Grappenhall in 1955. The following year, the club moved to Cantilever Park, which had a capacity of 2,500 as of November 2014. It takes its name from the Cantilever Bridge, a high-level road bridge on Ackers Road over the Manchester Ship Canal that towers over the ground to the east. The ground itself is on the northern bank of the canal. The ground consists of three stands, one of which is seated.