1. Walsall Football Club is a professional football club based in Walsall, West Midlands, England.
2. The club was founded in 1888 and originally played its home games at the Chuckery Ground before moving to Fellows Park in 1896. In 1990, Walsall moved to their current home ground, the Bescot Stadium, which has a capacity of around 11,000.
3. Walsall's traditional nickname is "The Saddlers," which is a reference to the town's history as a centre of saddle-making.
4. Walsall have spent most of their history playing in the lower leagues of English football, but have had some success in cup competitions. In 2015, they reached the final of the Football League Trophy, where they were defeated by Bristol City.
5. Walsall FC has a strong rivalry with several nearby clubs, including Wolverhampton Wanderers and West Bromwich Albion. The club's traditional colors are red and white shirts.