1. Leyton Orient FC is a professional football club based in Leyton, East London, England. The club was founded in 1881 and is one of the oldest football clubs in London.
2. The team's home ground is Brisbane Road, which has a capacity of just over 9,200 spectators. The stadium has been the home of Leyton Orient FC since 1937.
3. Leyton Orient FC has a rivalry with nearby club Southend United. The two clubs have faced each other numerous times over the years, and their matches are known as the A13 derby.
4. Other local rivals include West Ham United, Millwall, Brentford, Dagenham & Redbridge, Colchester United and Barnet.
5. Recent highlights include becoming Champions of League Two in the 2022/23 season under Richie Wellens therefore gaining automatic promotion to League One.