1. Lincoln City Football Club, also known as "The Imps", is a professional football club based in the city of Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England. The club was founded in 1884, making it one of the oldest football clubs in the country.
2. Lincoln City has played at their current stadium, Sincil Bank, since 1895. The stadium has a capacity of just over 10,000 spectators.
3. Lincoln City's recent successes include finishing Champions of the National League (2016-17), Champions of League Two (2018-19) and League One play-off finalists (2020-21). They also won the Football League Trophy in 2017-18.
4. Lincoln's main rivals are Grimsby Town and Scunthorpe United who are also based in Lincolnshire. Other rivals are Notts County and Mansfield Town.
5. Lincoln reached the Quarter-finals of the FA Cup in 2016-17.