1. Barrow AFC is a professional football club based in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, England. The club was founded in 1901 and is one of the oldest football clubs in the country.
2. Barrow has spent most of its history playing in the lower leagues of English football, but has enjoyed periods of success, including winning the FA Trophy twice and were Champions of the National League in 2019/20.
3. The club's home ground is Holker Street, which has a capacity of just over 5,000. The stadium has been the club's home since 1909 and has undergone several renovations and improvements over the years.
4. Barrow has a number of local rivalries, including with nearby clubs Morecambe and Fleetwood Town. The club's traditional colors are blue and white striped shirts with blue shorts.
5. In 2020, Barrow was promoted to the English Football League for the first time in 48 years. The promotion came after the National League season was ended early due to the COVID-19 pandemic, with Barrow being declared champions based on their points per game ratio. The promotion was seen as a major achievement for the club and its fans.