Much improved old style stadium. Food and drink prices are reasonable. Friendly staff but some really bad language from a vocal minority of supporters in the covered terrace on the side. Would recommend standing or sitting elsewhere if you are easily offended or with young children.
Nice compact little ground, if away are segregated it dosent look like they can go in the seated stand, and can't get to the club shop as that is situated in the home end, although a helpful young lady selling programs in the away end kindly fetched our pin badges from the shop
The club took over the Walks ground from King's Lynn, who had played there since being formed in 1881. Canvas screens were erected around the ground in 1892 to prevent people watching matches without paying. In 1893 a match was played against Wisbech Town under electric lights. A stand was built in 1896, although it was demolished in 1905, replaced by a 500-seat wooden grandstand built at a cost of £250. In the mid-1950s the Supporters Club installed terracing for 4,000 and 780 seats on the northern side of the pitch. In 1955 the wooden stand was sold to a company in Spalding and a new grandstand seating 1,400 with a terraced paddock holding 3,000 was built at a cost of £27,000 and opened by then FIFA President and FA Chairman Arthur Drewry on 18 August 1956. Floodlights were installed in 1963 and used for the first time in a Culey Festival Cup match against Cambridge City on 25 September.