1. Wrexham AFC is a professional football club based in Wrexham, North Wales. The club was founded in 1864 and is the oldest football club in Wales.
2. The club has a rich history, having played in the English Football League for most of its existence. Wrexham have won the Football League Trophy, the FA Trophy and were the champions of the National League 2022/23.
3. Wrexham's home ground is the Racecourse Ground, which has a capacity of just over 10,000. The ground has been the club's home since 1864 and is the oldest international stadium in the world.
4. Wrexham has a number of local rivalries, including with nearby clubs Chester and Shrewsbury Town. The club's traditional colours are red shirts with white shorts.
5. In 2021, Wrexham was taken over by Hollywood actors Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney. The pair bought the club for a reported £2 million and have spoken about their plans to turn the club into a "global force". The takeover has generated significant media attention and is seen as a major coup for the club.