Its Mostly open the ground with one side unused and a small open terrace thats 6 rows deep.On one side is the smart looking Main Stand which i a single-tiered covered stand which is all seated with just over 1,300 seats approx the stand only runs for around half the length of the pitch and straddles the half way line the views of the action are pretty good in this stand.Links park was opened in 1887 to help finance the new ground Montrose rented the pitch out for Circuses and livestock grazing eventually raising £150 in 1920 to buy a stand that had been previously used by the Highland Games.6
Links Park was opened in 1887. To help finance the new ground, Montrose F.C. rented the pitch out for circuses and livestock grazing. The club was eventually able to raise £150 in 1920 to buy a stand, that had been previously used by the Highland Games. A roof was built over the Wellington Street end of the ground in the 1960s. Floodlights were installed in 1971 and first used in a match against Stranraer. The record attendance at the ground was 8,983, for a Scottish Cup quarter-final tie against Dundee in March 1973. Links Park was significantly improved in the 1990s, after the club was taken over by Bryan Keith. The wooden Main Stand was replaced by a cantilevered stand, seating 1,258 people. Other improvements brought the total investment to nearly £1 million, of which the Football Trust provided £400,000. Keith bought the ground in 1995 for £500,000 and granted the club a 25-year lease, without rent.GlaxoSmithKline provided a £250,000 grant in 2006 for the club to install an all-weather surface at Links Park. This pitch was replaced by another artificial surface during the 2015 close season. The current stadium capacity is 4,936. The all-seated Main Stand (South) has a capacity of 1,338 with the West Stand terrace holding a maximum of 1,582 spectators. There is also uncovered standing areas on the North and East sides off the ground. The pitch at the stadium measures 113 x 70 yards.