Ground The club originally played on a field near the Downshire Arms, before moving to Station Field, a site that later became Ranelagh School. In 1933 they moved to Larges Lane, where the pitch featured a significant slope for the first 20 years of use. After being left money by Raymond Brown, the club was able to build a new clubhouse, which was opened by Stanley Rous. A seated stand was built behind the dugouts in 1988, with another seated stand and a covered terrace on same touchline. A covered terrace is located behind one goal. In 2016 a 3G pitch was installed and a new stand erected. In 2018, Larges Lane hosted a number of games in the CONIFA World Cup. At the end of the 2020–21 season the club moved to Sandhurst Town's Bottom Meadow ground.