Chorley originally played at Dole Lane (now the Coronation recreation ground), but moved to Rangletts recreation ground in September 1901. Victory Park was built adjacent to the recreation ground in 1919 and was opened in 1920. It was named Victory Park to commemorate the end of the First World War. The original grandstand was gutted by fire on 17 November 1945, just hours after an FA Cup tie against Accrington Stanley, with a new stand being built in May 1947 at a cost of £5,500.
Chorley's record attendance for a game at Victory Park is 9,679 for a FA Cup tie against Darwen on 15 November 1932.