After being reformed in the 1930s, the club initially played at the Memorial Park, which had previously been a rubbish tip. The final match at Memorial Park was played on 7 May 1953, after which the club moved to Winch's Field, named after the Winch's brickworks, which had previously been on the site. The new ground cost £5,000 to build and a crowd of over 1,000 attended the inaugural game on 26 August 1953, a 2–2 draw with Tunbridge Wells. Covered stands were later built on all four sides of the pitch. Floodlights were installed in 1992 and a covered terrace behind one goal erected two years later. The ground currently has a capacity of 3,000, of which 200 is seated and 1,500 under cover. In April 2022 the club announced plans to install an artificial pitch.